Autocomplete - Search issue

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f0b02dbf100>

I’m listing my projects in an autocomplete field. However, i’m not able to search some projects even though i can see the projects in my dropdpwn. ‘Nexus - Phase 2’ is an example as you can see in the screenshots. even though i typed ‘Nex’, this project is not selected in the search. I even tried by adding a space before the name like ’ Nex’, still no luck… Would appreciate any suggestions to nail this issue

See my column definition below,
{data: ‘project_name’,readOnly:true, type: ‘autocomplete’,trimDropdown: false, source:this.projectDropDown,colWidths:200},

I can see a serious misalignment here. Can you share a demo where I’ll be able to get the same result, Prasanth?

Aleksandra, let me see if i can share a demo… we are pulling the data from a service which runs behind a proxy… may not be able to get access to that outside our network. that is a challenge…

Maybe it will be possible to get the same result while loading data from our helper ?

data: Handsontable.helper.createSpreadsheetData(1000, 1000),

I believe that the project is held or there’s no longer an issue as there’s no reply for a month so I’m closing this topic.