HoT in HoT scroll issue

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f8b25d594b0>

For the solution of my previous question, HoT in HoT was used. Most of the needs are satisfied but I face issue in scrolling.
This HoT in cell has fixed height and when mouse scroll is used both HoTs scroll. Ideally the parent HoT should not have scrolled because my mouse pointer in still on child HoT while mouse wheel is used.
Any help is appreciated.

Hey @RajDev

I have a long table here https://jsfiddle.net/handsoncode/5yaLs638/3/ (it has a vertical scroll) with a long-listed hot-in-hot cells in the first columns (also scrollable, fixed height).
What is the perfect scenario or what works unexpected for you?

Scenario is similar to your fiddle demo with below deviations:

1. I’ve just 1 column with some options disabled.
  2. Parent HoT has 4 frozen columns just before this column that has child HoT.
  3. width is not set but autoColumnSize: true is set.
  4. No header in child HoT

Looks like issue happens only in IE. In chrome I checked yesterday and it’s working.
The issue is only while using mouse wheel to scroll in IE but surprisingly your demo works in IE though the scrollbar appears away from child HoT. For me scrollbar appears properly attached to HoT right side.

w.r.t your demo, can we make that cell to allow only valid values from HoT like dropdown?

Have you tried allowInvalid option? It works for all the cells that have a validator (text cell type doesn’t have any by default).

Hey @RajDev

do you have any news here?

No news or updates so I’m closing the topic.