ok, it will take time to extract out a simplified version to share. I will try to do that. I was hoping there might be a known issue. What I can say is that I"m using the React Wrapper.
The issue seems to be related to specific custom Render types on the table. When I have just our standard text type with minsparerows = 1, it renders correctly.
However when I add a new column to the table with a complex render type…what I’m seeing is that the minsparerows is doubled. So if it’s 1, 2 show up. If I set it to 2, then 4 show up.
Once in that state, if I bring up our field editor, and update state, a new min spare row is added. So, definitely related to the custom renderer, but doesn’t exist in the older version.
I will try to create a simplified code version that demo’s the issue…will take a while.