Adding rows in object type data with non-displayed columns

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007efc6099c880> #<Tag:0x00007efc6099c718>

Sorry for my poor English, but I am having trouble with the following and would appreciate your help.

I am getting the same error as the link below, but can’t I use the setDataAtRowProp function to have data that is not displayed in the columns for each row element with object type data?

What I want to implement is to add rows to object type data that contains columns that are not visible to the user.(I want to display only the necessary data to the user, and identify rows with invisible data in the front-end processing.)
Setting up data in the constructor works fine, but when adding rows later, for example, the error in the link below is thought to occur because the columns are not visible to the user.
Is the only way to handle this kind of case is to use the updateData function to replace all the data?

Also, if you have any best practices for implementing the above separately, we would appreciate it if you could share them with us.
Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Hi @shoi_yamada

Thank you for contacting us. From what I understand from your requirements it seems that with object data type using updateData would be the most sufficient way to achieve it, but if you can share your implementation in a form of a code demo in chosen sandbox maybe we can propose different approach.

1 Like

Thank you for your answer.

I was thinking about it again before your answer, but I have settled on using the updateData function as in your answer.

Thank you for your time.

@shoi_yamada

Thank you for letting me know. I will close this topic now, but if you have any other questions, feel free to open a new one.

1 Like