Cell edit for multiple cells getting slow

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f8b1de6a780>

If I do cell edit for multiple cells very fast, the entered value is not rendering fast in the UI. It is taking 2 to 3 second and showing the change in the bulk.
Expecting this DOM should keep on update and should show the entered value while after I press enter.

I am having around 50 Columns and 35 Rows in the Grid.
Also I am using afterchange listener to save the entered value to the API.

Is there a way to speedup the DOM and alternate approach to update the changes to the server?

Hi @ramprasath.raja

this issue sounds like this one https://github.com/handsontable/handsontable/issues/6151 that I’ve reported some time ago. Please confirm if I am right or the one you experience the result is some other issues?

No @aleksandra_budnik. Looks like this is not the same as you mentioned. Here in my scenario, I can not navigate to the next cell very fast after editing. The grid is lagging couple of seconds and focusing to the next cell.

Thank you for sharing the details. May I also receive some hints on how to set up my Handsontable or perfectly a demo? I would like to replicate the same issue.

Hi @ramprasath.raja

do we have any update here?

I guess that I can close the topic as there’s no update for 3 weeks.

If you still have some questions please feel free to open a new topic or send me an email at support@handsontable.com