Could we use both hidden rows and filter at the same sime?

Hello, We found that while the filter plugin is activated, let’s say we filter rows that have the value “test” of some column, and we also use the hidden plugin to hide, let’s say hide row that has an odd index, the filter is only activated which it show only rows has “test” value but also both even and odd row index. it seems like the hidden row plugin doesn’t work. but if we use only the hidden row plugin, it works fine.

So my question is can both the filter plugin and the hidden row plugin works together? the expect result of above case is it show only rows that have the value “test” of some column and it also need to be odd index.

Hi @elecwebmaker

I am not sure if I understand the idea. Do you hide your even indexes as https://jsfiddle.net/64vqnrpz/7/ and would like to see only those visible values in the filters?

@aleksandra_budnik

No, I means can we both use hidden row and filter?. It your example seem it works fine but I tried it doesn’t work. Let me try it again.

You can also send me a demo for tests. I can help with the debugging.

@aleksandra_budnik the problem I found was when we have hidden row and filtered row for same row index, handsontable will has weird behavior. I solved this by make sure hidden row and filtered row always mutually exclusive. The problem don’t occur now. Thank you.

Thank you for the update, @elecwebmaker