Footer row formula showing will sorting the column

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f136042c528>

I fixed the row at bottom of the table, that use for hyperformule perform, so if sort the particular column that footer column also sorted, i used “this.rowIndexMapper.moveIndexes([this.toVisualRow(lastIndex)], lastIndex);” this is work fine, but

I click the column name at time it not show value it showing formula in angular why?
And sorting a column not working properly

And then how to use a column in hyperformula like i have a column age means the formula like “=sum(age1:age10)” like that in angular

I used this appose this.hotInstance = new Handsontable(hotElement,hotSettings)

Hi @saran123

Could you please share your recent progres in a demo? That will allow us to debug it.

Sorry i can’t able to give my demo. I need just what is solution for this one
And then how to use a column in hyperformula like i have a column age means the formula like “=sum(age1:age10)” like that in angular

Hey @saran123

isn’t this issue also mentioned here Remove the sorting and filter for specific hyperformula row?

I asked for a demo as this doesn’t happen in our implementation. So there might be some additional settings that change the behavior.

Could you just add your setup to this demo https://stackblitz.com/edit/nnq9sk?file=index.js? (minimal setup, only to show the issue, no personal data).