Getting Error while Removing Row, undefined (reading 'id') at cell properties

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f0b038d4db0>

Getting Error while Removing Row, undefined (reading ‘id’) at cell properties.
Tried to remove via api (reomve_row) and there also same issue.

Created JSfiddle for same. Please help me to resolve this issue.

[getting error on createJsonTableBody function where I construct cellProperties and renderers]

Thanks in advance

Hi @nihalshetty48

If you would like to report an issue please simplify the demo and provide the needed steps to replicate the issue.
If you are not able to simplify the demo or would prefer us to do the task for you please send me your license details at support@handsontable.com.

Hi @aleksandra_budnik

I have simplified the demo.

Steps to replicate issue is simple. Just select row header and try to delete one complete row. First deletion will be a success and there will not be any error. Next try to delete any other row then you will get the error. (If you dont get error then try another to delete another row)

Thank you for the demo. Please check line 81 here https://jsfiddle.net/z4ufwy9c/4/
You get the error as getSourceData()[row] does not return data if we want to remove the last item from the table. You cannot request id from undefined so you get the error.

I got that error. but How can I resolve it. Is there any work around for same? can you fix the fiddle please

Thanks

Hi @nihalshetty48

Your case would need a more in depth code review. Please let me know about your current support plan and send me your license ID at support@handsontable.com.