We are having issues when we do browser zoom in/out, handsontable showing wrong no. of rows we scroll down to the end of the table. When we remove
height property from the settings it shows all the rows correctly but if we add a fixed height to handsontable it shows wrong no. of rows and sometimes its hard to reproduce. This issue is happening with huge data i.e. 500+ rows.
- Actual behavior:
Scroll to the bottom, sometimes it shows wrong no. of rows, hiding few rows if we zoom in/out the browser with a fixed height of handsontable.
- Expected behavior:
Scroll to the bottom, sometime it should show all the rows if we zoom in/out the browser with fixed height as well.
Steps to reproduce
- Zoom in/out the browser and with fixed height of handsontable
- Scroll to the bottom and see the last row no. (sometimes it works, so you need to try multiple times)
- Remove height and try the same behavior with zoom in/out it will work properly.
We have created Fddle for it with your basic ‘demo scroll’ example. Also uploaded a video, you can find the URL below:
Video Url: https://static.westwing.de/cms/tech/handsontable-bug-1.14.2-scroll.mov
- Handsontable version: 1.14.2
- Browser Name and version: Chrome Version 61.0.3163.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- Operating System: Windows 10 and MacOS Sierra 10.12.1 (16B2657)