[GH #868] Rowspan in Header

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f0b0fe2ff10> #<Tag:0x00007f0b0fe2fc68>

Currently there are features in cell rowspan and colspan.
But in the header, there are no features to rowspan. It’s only support for header colspan.
Please add this feature. This feature is needed for most cases.

Thanks

Thank you sharing this idea.
I guess we would like to get something like this

Yes, that’s what i’m talking about.
it will be great if this features can be done sooner.

Thanks

hi, no progress yet?

Hi @romanmatena

sorry for a delay but we need to fix some bug before we will be able to add new features. If you would like to know on what we are working here’s our Roadmap for 2017

Any update on this feature ?

Sorry @inderjeet.singh03

but the following topic is not on our Roadmap for this year and the next year’s Roadmap is not ready yet.

Is this gonna be part of 2018 roadmap after all ?
Thanks.

Hi @telmo.silva

it is hard to tell. The best way to track it would be to check our Trello https://trello.com/b/PztR4hpj/handsontable-roadmap

+1 for this feature :slight_smile:

Is there any update on this feature?

Sorry, I know that it’s been a while since we’ve mentioned this feature but we have other plans for Q2, 2019.

Ok,Thanks! So that do you have any idea else to achive it on Handsontable? For example, I attempted to modify attributes on HTML label with JQuery. But it didn’t work.Could you please share any idea else?

Each time you change the data headers get rerendered so any styling changes (maybe it would be possible to stretch the container to overflow the rest) should be done via afterGetColHeader hook.

2020 :confused:

@mdiaz true. They feature is not yet on the to-do list.

There are two subjects that already took us more than a half of year (and are still in progress) so it is really hard to tell when we will be able to add new feature. We usually add them when they follow a pattern that we decided to use.

Example: doing a refactor of a plugin may trigger a need to create a new hook.

Is there any update on this feature? Thanks.

Hi @mario.macedo

We do not have this feature in our Roadmap for Q4/2020.

I highly recommend checking our milestones https://github.com/handsontable/handsontable/milestones to be up-to-date with all the changes that we make.

5 years later and still no such feature? Disappointing really.

is this RowSpan still not available?