Handson table loading in to different tabs after clicking 2 times

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f8b2579f6f0>

Dear Team ,

I am loading handson table in different tabs , each tab has seperate div - in that div tag am loading handson table using new Handsontable ( div container) by passing data ,each tab has separate data , so when I clicked on that tab fetching some different data and assigning that specific data to handsontable.

In the first time when page is loaded am redirecting tabitem 1 default but handsontable is not rendering and when clicked on tab1 - then am able to see handson table , the same way when I clicked on different tab at first time it blink some data on UI and it disappear , after I clicked on same table am able to see handsontable .

Please let us know how to fix this.

First observation is - when I switched tab2 -> tab3 . tab3 blink tab3 data and vanish everything in that div , then we again clicked tab3 - that div loading data with handson table.

Hey @saibaba.gajulawar

Can we work on this example http://jsfiddle.net/x910e6zm/? It looks pretty much like your description. If so please let me know what steps should I take and what should happen. I do not see anything vanishing from my demo.

Hi @aleksandra_budnik , thank you for the reply , In the given example , we have different tabs , When I clicked tab based on selected tab am fetching different data assigning data with div container in tab pane.

When I selected first time that div container not loaded with handson table , when I selected second time it loading the data , it happening for all different tab . if I click on third time on the same tab now table showing twice in the screen

Can you share a demo where this issue can be replicable. JSFiddle is not the best case as it doesn’t allow you to get data from server but maybe a .zip file? I do not know if I’ll be able to help you without an access to the code.

we resolved this with settimeout function … thank you

Great. Thank you for an update.