Latency in viewing the data

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f0b0ea62988>

Hi,

Using handsontable, if user types in one cell, I have to fetch the data from the cell and have to do some business calculations and feed the data to another cell, in such a process, it’s not displaying the data instantly, even sometimes, if I leave the cell and start typing in another cell it’s automatically replacing my current typing value with the old value, please suggest me how to fix this.

Thanks,
Bala

Hi @ebalasubramanian24

please create a demo where I will be able to replicate the same issue. It may be causes by various settings.

Here is a demo that expalins my issue(https://stackblitz.com/edit/angular-jgoh3k?file=src%2Fapp%2Fapp.component.ts), please guide me to fix this

Can you also share a scenario? What steps should I take to replicate the issue?

Scenario 1:

If you type in column 2 and imediately start to type in column 3 it replaces the typing value with old value, this should not happen.

Scenario 2:

If I type in column 5 and leaves the cell it not calculating the values, it needs one more time the tab to be pressed, this should populate data once I leave the cell.

@aleksandra_budnik is there any update with this?

Can you record this behavior, please? Does it happen for all the browsers?

I was not able to replicate it

Sorry, I can’t able to record it, but I can expalin u more clear, have any value in column 2 and navigate to column 5 using tab key and enter value there in column 5 and navigate to column 6 using tab key it will not calculate and change the value, if u again press tab key and navigate to column 7 it will calculate and insert data to the particular columns.

Hey @ebalasubramanian24

I never got a notification on your reply. What is the status for this case?

I had fixed the issue, Thanks for ur instance response.

I am so happy to hear that. Thank you for confirmation.