Load Data

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f8b28c08ef0> #<Tag:0x00007f8b28c08d88>

I am currently facing an issue with data retention while using Handontable, specifically related to dropdown selections. Here is a brief overview of the scenario:

I have implemented three dropdowns, each corresponding to specific columns in the grid. Upon selecting an option from dropdown 1, I use the loadData function to load data into columns 1 to 3. Similarly, for dropdown 2,

I load data into columns 4 to 6, and for dropdown 3, I load data into columns 8 to 10.

The challenge arises when selecting dropdown 2; the data in the grid is being reset, causing the loss of previously loaded data. To load the data,

I seek your assistance in resolving this issue to ensure that when selecting dropdown 2, the data in the grid is retained without resetting the existing information.

I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter and look forward to your guidance on achieving a seamless data loading experience with dropdown selections.

Thank you for your assistance.

Hi @bushrabankotkar

Thank you for contacting us. I think it would be best if you could share your current implementation in a form of a code demo. That way it would be easier for us to understand your requirements.

Hi @bushrabankotkar

do we have any updates regarding this subject or it can be closed?