in general i am really happy with this component! It offers many possibilities as i need them, i.e. preloading a whole set of data and rendering it directly for printing it afterwards. I just updated to the latest version, sadly my problem is still existing - in the browser all rows with the row headers are visible, in the print dialog the last few entries are kind of “cutted” - sometimes if i got more than one table they are also overlapping!
The settings for the table are :
In the browser everything looks OK
In the print preview the problem gets visible
The pdf/printed page looks exactly like the print preview
Thanks for helping