Scroll Issue with fixed column settings

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007efc64514520> #<Tag:0x00007efc645143e0>

Hi There,

I’m using handsontable 13.1.0 in my angular project and facing some issue with scroll behavior within the table if table have fixed columns.

The scroll works if I’m updating settings of handsontable outside of batch method then the on fixed and non fixed column as well the vertical scroll works.

The scroll didn’t worked when I’m updating the same set of settings within batch method. On fixed column it will not scroll vertically but on non fixed column the table is scrollable.

I tried checking the CSS property for both batch and non batch method but there was no change in that I don’t know why it is behaving in different way if the same set of settings is applied within batch method.

Hi @tajit40.at

Can you please check with the most recent version of Handsontable, 14.5.0? Also, if that won’t help we would need to see a code example in chosen sandbox to check the issue.

In my project I’m using Angular 12 and as per the documentation Handsontable 13 is the most stable version for my angular project. That’s the reason why I tried this on Handsontable 13 version.

@tajit40.at

I understand, but there’s a possibility that this issue was fixed in the versions above. Can you please share a code example of your problem?

Hi @tajit40.at

I need to close this ticket, as it has been two weeks without any response.

If the issue is still replicable, please create a new thread or contact us at support@handsontable.com.