SignaturnCanvas in `hot-editor`

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f135c52df20> #<Tag:0x00007f135c52ddb8>

I am unable to write into the SignatureCanvas within the hot-editor. This is an urgent issue that I need to resolve for my current project. I would appreciate your assistance in this matter.It seems that hot-editor is blocking my clicks on the SignatureCanvas.Here is the demo:https://stackblitz.com/edit/vitejs-vite-sqw6tr

Signature canvas is not applicable to this situation.

The second image showcases a SignatureCanvas component functioning successfully within a React component.

Hi @Dephie

Thank you for contacting us. Can you please recheck the example you sent? I get only blank viewport, and I can see that there are multiple errors in the EditorComponent.tsx file. Thank you.

1 Like

@adrian.szymanski The demo is functioning as expected, but the response time is a bit slow. Please wait a few seconds for it to normalize. The errors in EditorComponent.tsx are caused by type checking and do not affect the actual operation. Please review the code again.

@Dephie

Thank you. It works. I noticed that the custom editor works correctly when you resize the viewport after opening it:

And when I click save the data is successfully saved:

So, the component works, but there seems to be an issue with either canvas positioning on initialization or the dimensions.

@adrian.szymanski How did you get that to work? SignatureCanvas in custom editor here is not functioning properly. I can’t draw anything on the canvas. The React-Component works fine, though.

I have solved the problem, thanks a lot. It was not a Handsontable issue.

@Dephie

I’m glad that you’ve found the solution. I will close this topic in that case.