Two dropdown which related to each other

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f0b005810d0>

I’m new in Handson Table, I used many features and it really amazing experience I found with HT. I’ve problem with dropdown data there is two dropdown, let take example for one dropdown has data like country name and second dropdown has state name, when user select countroy dropdown respective state comes to another dropdown.
Please help me out.

Welcome @cse.arunkumar

We have a very helpful demo in our blog post about cell dependencies you can find it at https://jsfiddle.net/handsoncode/0htwn024/?utm_source=website&utm_medium=embed&utm_campaign=0htwn024

Thanks for sharing this solution but my requirement is different, here both dropdown’s data coming from database and
var wfdds_ddl_city = [’’];
var wfdds_ddl_country = [’’];
binding from db:
wfdds_ddl_city = wfdds_ddl_city .concat(response.data.City);
wfdds_ddl_country = wfdds_ddl_country .concat(response.data.Country);

declare out side handson table and city almost depend to country when user select country respective cities will reflect in city drodown.
in Cells: property I wrote this code:
if (col == wfdds_ddl_country ) {

cellProperties.source = [];
                cellProperties.source = cityRenderer(row);

}

after hotsettings I wrote this code:
function cityRenderer(row) {

if (row != null) {
            var temp = $scope.DataObj[row][wfdds_ddl_country ];

var modlist = [''];

for (var i = 0; i < wfdds_ddl_country .length; i++) {
                if (wfdds_ddl_country [i].countryname == temp) {
                    modlist.push(wfdds_ddl_country [i].countryname );
                }

}
        }

return modlist;

}

issue : when user select country, city drodown new data will come but old selected value not refresh.
Plz review and reslove my issue,

I can create you a demo that meets the project requirements but this is a commercial service. If you’re a PRO user with Extended Support I can schedule a review with one of our developers. I can share demos and example but I cannot prepare custom creations.

I’m not using this as commercial only for practice purpose, I heared abt Handson table that data will retrieve very smooth so plan to implement one of my module.
thanks

Thank you for the prompt reply. Relating to your message:

that does not change the offer.

If you want us to develop something especially for you, that has to be a commercial service (paid via Extended Support hours or additionally by bank wire transfer).