Unique column value validator

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f0b02549048>

Hi,

I was trying to do validation, so that the values in the column will be unique, I achived that, but facing an issue like, if I double click to focus a cell and leaves without modifying the values am getting the unique validator error, the following link will demostrate the error that I am facing

Can anyone please help me how to overcome this?

Thanks,
Bala

Sorry but I do not have any demo that can help besides this one https://jsfiddle.net/5hjmxpzc/ but it does not work for the last row if you allow to skip to a new column while clicking enter.

Thanks @aleksandra_budnik, seems to be good, but this will not handle if we navigate through arrows and tabs right?, so I was planning to use beforechange hook, but what I need with before change is, if I found the value is duplicated, I have to focus on the particular cell and ask user to modify the value. So is there an option available in handsontable, so that we can focus on particular cell.

You can select any given cell that has be same value but it will close the editor of the cell that is being edited.

Ok, thank u… will check and update u.

OK. Great.