As I need to make the entire row as readonly which is subheading

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007efc6504e260> #<Tag:0x00007efc6504e120>

I need to make the entire row as readonly which is subheading I have attached below image for your reference and also I need to merge entire column for that row so that only it’ll be like a single cell… Please give me some suggestion to resolve this.Screenshot%202024-07-16%20173959

Hi @rameshpandiram

We have similar example showing how it can be done here: https://jsfiddle.net/handsoncode/ec4qotvr/ Would that meet your requirements?

no I want to merge including rowHeader how to do that… I have shared you image for reference… Please give me any suggestion to resolve this.

@rameshpandiram

Then you will just need to change merging configuration to spread it to all columns. In my previous example I matched what was on your screenshot. Here’s another example: https://jsfiddle.net/handsoncode/cy4a9z1j/

No that is also not working… you can keep a row header and then merge that row header with the columns it’s not working… for example from my table I want “chemical house panel” as merged column data with background… is it posiible

@rameshpandiram

I’m not sure if I understand you requirements correctly. Can you please present it on an image or other example?

Output I have recieved

In this outpurt the cells are not merged… I need that WATP- Main Pannel as subgheader under these I need to get values again one subheader will come under that some values should be get… Likewise I need to create a row only with subheader name by merging all the cells… I have also provided you my expected output for you… Please give me some suggestion to resolve this issue.

This is my expected output… please refer through it still you couldn’t able to understand it what is my expectation please let me know

@rameshpandiram

Handsontable doesn’t support merging row headers into cells. If you want to achieve what’s presented in the picture you would need to disable row headers and treat first column as the headers.

Ok got it Thanks:grinning: