BasePlugin Errors

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007efc6d898148> #<Tag:0x00007efc6d88bec0>

How do I access properties like dataManager and collapsingUI using a NestedRows class which extends BasePlugin
I get the error - Property ‘collapsingUI’ does not exist on type 'BasePlugin , Property ‘dataManager’ does not exist on type ‘BasePlugin’.

Hi @gawdeketaki7

Thank you for contacting us. Can you please share your current logic in a code demo? That way it will be more effective to check what the issue is.

Here is the code demo
collapseAll(TableinstanceName) {
const nestedRows = this.hotRegisterer.getInstance(TableinstanceName).getPlugin(“NestedRows”) as NestedRows;
nestedRows.dataManager.rewriteCache();
nestedRows.collapsingUI.collapseMultipleChildren(this.parentsToCollapse);
nestedRows.collapsingUI.renderAndAdjust()
this.hidden = false;
}

I am unable to access dataManager and collapsingUI property

@gawdeketaki7

You are trying to access internal API, which is not recommended as it may change without notice. Can you please tell me what your requirements are?

I need to access the rewriteCache , collapseMultipleChildren and renderAndAdjust methods which I am unable to access due to the Internal API , Is there any alternative which provides the same functionality? Through BasePlugin or any other Plugin.

@gawdeketaki7

I understand, but I need to know more about your project, and what you want to achieve to be able to propose alternative methods. If you have any code demo that will also be helpful. You can prepare one in jsFiddle, CodeSandbox or StackBltiz.