colWidth array for unknown length?

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f8b235f0040>

Say I have a table in which columns 1, 2, and 7 have one width and all others are a set constant constant. Then, my function to modify said values of columns would be something along the lines of if (column == x || column == y|| column == z ) return o
else return p. Is there a way to initiate it using the column array method without knowing the length of the table? e.g. [o,o,p,p,p,p,p,p,p,p…]. As far as I know, if the column array length is under the length of the table, the rest is auto-calculated and I am trying to optimize my table.

Hi @a91223

in colWidths you can use pixels or percentage values even on the initialization. But maybe I’m missing something. Can you share a demo with your recent progress and a scenario on how you’d like it to look?

Hi @aleksandra_budnik, thanks for the prompt response! The main question I’m asking here is if I have a hot instance thats of x width, how can I initialize it using the array column method? If the table if of width 10 and my array only goes up to say 5, the remaining 5 are auto calculated correct? I have many tables of varying sizes.

You can only manipulate with

1. table width
  2. colWidths (pixels, percentage)
  3. stretch columns with stretchH