Disable sync scroll when devicePixelRatio > 1

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f0b0bc9cb98>

We need to render row with million records which handsontable can do that but there’s one problem (in our case)

We’re fine with scroll doesn’t sync with header or row header since it make scroll is so slow when there’re many records. we tested it on some display and it works perfectly.

but when we tried on Mac or 4k display, it look like handsontable try to sync scroll which make scrolling more lagging in our case.

we tried to checkout code and found that handsontable try to sync scroll when window.devicePixelRatio > 1.

Currently ,we fixed it with setting window.devicePixelRatio = 1; which it can works all devices but it quite hacky and might has problem with others lib.

My question is how can I disable sync scroll, could you tell how to disable it ? for example write plugins or some settings?

I understand that some people want sync scroll. so I’m ok to write some code that might a bit hacky with handsontable without setting window.devicePixelRatio = 1; which it quite too global. so it’d be great if you can provide some solution.

Thanks

Hi @elecwebmaker

Including such setting as an option would require either a consulting service (wich is a paid service) or considering it as a feature by our dev team. In the second option you can request such a feature on our GitHub.