Fixed columns do not render correctly after using loadData

Hi,

I’m having a problem with the ht_clone_left table (created when fixed columns are set) not rendering correctly after loading new data with loadData. I have implemented server side pagination and server side filtering by using an ajax call to get the new data and then update the table with loadData. This is working fine until I remove a filter which then pulls in the data prior to adding that filter. The extra data comes in and shows on the master table, but the fixed columns in the ht_clone_left table are not visible. It looks like they get created but are just not shown. It also seems to only happen when dealing with a small amount of data.

The page loads with 75 rows. If I apply one filter and it goes to 10 rows, add another filter that goes down to 5, and then remove that filter, the 10 rows show but the fixed columns will only show 5 rows. However if I then remove the first filter (so no filters applied), it will load all 75 rows correctly. In all cases the data is being changed by using loadData. Any suggestions?

I found a fix for this. Instead of using loadData, I used updateSettings and then set data and reset the fixedColumnsLeft setting. This must trigger recreating the clone left table and causes it to show correctly.

Thank you for an update.

I guess that we can close the topic.