manualRowMove plugin

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007efc6dbf2f50> #<Tag:0x00007efc6dbf2e10>

Hello!

I am trying to implement the row moving functionality in my table which not only alters the visual representation but also updates the order of the entities in the source data.

I’ve come up with a solution of performing some logic in the afterRowMove hook and it seems that i am on the right path. However, selecting multiple rows for movement is a bit tricky, so i’ve decided that i am going to try restricting the selection operation to a single row at once.

Any thougts how i can restrict the seleciton of rows for movement to a single one at the single moment?

Thank you.

Hi @hangor1939

I think it should be possible to restrict the selection range with the beforeSelectRows() hook: https://handsontable.com/docs/javascript-data-grid/api/hooks/#beforeselectrows

Hellow @adrian.szymanski. Thanks for your response. Unfortunately, i am currently not on the latest version of the Handsontable and this feature was introduced in 14th smth…

Actually, this can be closed since i’ve found a way to achieve it in the afterSelectionEnd hook like this:

@hangor1939

I’m glad that this solution worked for you. I will close this topic in that case.

1 Like