Save data in table memory

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f8b2b7b1cf0>

Hello, I have my handsontable, every time the user modifies a cell, a nameclass is added in this cell, then when he clicks on a button I create a function that goes through the whole table and saves by means of an ajax in MVC row by row. After it returns from ajax, I need to make where that nameClass is, remove that one, this I am achieving.
My problem is that when I later render the table, this last modification (remove the className after the save) is not saved in the back of the table, putting this nameClass again.
I would appreciate if you can help me.

Hi @mechevarria

My problem is that when I later render the table, this last modification (remove the className after the save) is not saved in the back of the table, putting this nameClass again.

If I understand you’d like to remove nameClass class from all the cells that had it before the ajax call? If so why you need the step to remove it?

Can you show me a demo, you can replace ajax call by a button

Hi.
I have already been able to solve it, thanks for the quick response.
The problem was that I had an afterChange inside the hotSettings, so after saving all the modifications in the Database, I could not remove the className from celEdited. Already solved.
Thank you

Thank you for sending over some feedback. Appreciated.
Feel free to create a new topic when needed.

1 Like